Chalong Ratchadham Line
1. Single Journey Token
Single Journey Token is valid for a single journey on the date of purchase only, with the fare according to chosen destination. Token will be retained at an Automatic Gate upon exit. An unused token on the date of purchase will be expired. However, token can be refunded at the Ticket office in service time.
- • Adult Token can be issued from both Ticket Vending Machine and Ticket office. Fare rate is calculated based on distance.
- • Child and Elder Token can be issued only at Ticket office according to 50% discount from full fare rate.
- • Use only in Chalong Ratchadham Line.
2. MRT Plus Card
- • Multiple journeys in Chalong Ratchadham Line and Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line.
- • Made payment for parking fee in Park & Ride Building of Chalong Ratchadham Line.
- • Initial value of 180 Baht (100 Baht Travel value, 50 Baht Deposit and 30 Baht Issuing fee.)
- • Issue at Ticket office in Chalong Ratchadham Line.
- • Top up value at Ticket Vending Machine in Chalong Ratchadham Line and Ticket office in Chalong Ratchadham Line and Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line.
- • Further tops up can be obtained at designated graduated from 100 baht. No fragment of a hundred is possible and the remaining value in the card must not exceed 2,000 baht.
- • Invalid card after 2 years from date of last used can be refunded. MRTA / BEM reserve the right to charge fees for refund.
- • Transfer between Chalong Ratchadham Line and Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line within 60 minutes will receive exception of entry fee.
2.1 Adult card
- • For adult.
- • Full fare rate.
2.2 Child and elder card
- • For Child (Child’s aged not more than 14 years old and 91-120 centimeters tall.)
- • For Elder ( 60 years old or older)
- • Citizen ID or document which issued by government must be presented upon request.
- • 50% discount from full fare rate.
2.3 Student card
- • For student aged not over 23 years old according to date of birth on Citizen ID and currently studying at an academic
- • institution.
- • Student ID and Citizen ID must be presented upon request.
- • 10% discount from full fare rate.
1. Effective from 1st September 2016 onwards until the connection between Tao Pun station and Bang Sue station is completed.
1.1 Adult (Token)
1.2 Child and Elder (Token)
1.3 Adult (Stored Value Card)
1.4 Child and Elder (Stored Value Card)
1.5 Student (Stored Value Card)
2.Weekends and public holidays fare rate effective from 1st March 2017 onwards until the connection between Tao Pun station and Bang Sue station is completed.
2.1 Adult (Token and Stored Value Card)
2.2 Child and Elder (Token and Stored Value Card)
2.3 Student (Stored Value Card)
Time limit for passengers to remain in the Paid Area and Penalty for overstay
|Duration between terminal||Time limit within the paid area||Violation fee|
|Within the same or different station||90 minutes||Maximum fare charge by MRTA at that specific time|
- Children under 14 years old and not more than 90 cm. tall will be entitled to the free ride.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) must present ID card for PWD to station staff and will be entitled to the free ride.
- • Located near the Automatic Fare Collection Gate
- • Issued the single journey token and stored value card.
- • Add value for stored value card.
- • Information services.
Ticket Vending Machine
Ticket Vending Machine issued only the single journey token for adult. When passengers tab the MRT Plus card at the Ticket Vending Machine reader, it will indicate the balance and transaction history.
1. Single journey Token : Choose destination and number of passenger (maximum 10 passengers). The machine accepts Baht 1, 2, 5 and 10 coin as well as 20, 50 and 100 banknote and change in coin only.
2. Stored value card : Put MRT Plus card at the Ticket Vending Machine reader. The monitor screen will automatically change to Stored Value Card mode. For adding value, Ticket Vending Machine accepts Baht 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 banknote and does not have the change system.